How to Generate Data Matrix in .NET WinForms Library
Data Matrix (a.k.a. Data Matrix ECC200) is an alphanumeric two-dimensional barcode symbology, which is made up of light and dark cells (a.k.a. modules). There are six data-encoding modes for data matrix to carry different types of data in ASCII characters (Standard & Extended) appropriately.
Data Matrix Generator for .NET Winforms is a powerful and flexible control. It provides a simple way for users to generate Data Matrix in .NET Windows Forms applications using programming language, such as C#, VB .NET, etc.
Data Matrix Generator .NET Winforms SDK
also provides a lot of barcode options like Image options, Flexible sizing options to customize barcode to meet usersâ needs. High-quality Data Matrix barcode can be drawn into JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF and Bitmap formats as well as in the memory.
Data Matrix Specification - ISO / IEC 16022 (2nd edition 2006-09-15) is pre-configured so that all Data Matrix barcodes are valid and scannable. You can get more specific tutorials here on how to encode Data Matrix
, how manipulate Data Matrix barcode image
, and how to resize Data Matrix barcode
Data Matrix Generator for .NET Winforms Features
|Encodable Characters||Support to encode:|
- Standard ASCII characters 0-127 (default: ISO/IEC 646)
- Extended ASCII characters 128-255 (default: ISO/IEC 8859-1)
|Barcode Specification||Compatible with Data Matrix barcode specification in ISO; Also support to create GS1 compatible Data Matrix barcodes|
|Simple to Use||Easy to generate & create Data Matrix barcodes via dragging & dropping barcode onto your Windows Forms|
|Lower ASCII Support||Support to simply encode functions, such as tabs & returns in Data Matrix barcodes|
|Detailed documentation||Provide detailed documentation, includes source code for the Barcode Image Generator written in Windows Forms|
|High Quality Barcode||Export high quality graphic images in WMF, BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG and TIF formats or in graphic objects for Windows Forms|
Data Matrix Generator for .NET Winforms Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Vista
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows XP
- .NET 2.0/3.0/4.0
- C#, VB.NET, Managed C++, Borland Delphi    for.NET
- Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010
- .NET Windows Forms Application
- .NET Class and Console Applications
Install Data Matrix Generator for .NET Winforms
- Download BizCode Generator for Winforms and unzip;
- Add reference: Add "BusinessRefinery.Barcode.Win.dll" to your .NET Winforms project reference;
- Add to toolbox: To add Barcode Control to your .NET Winforms Web Forms toolbox.
How to Drag & Drop Barcode Control into .NET Winforms projects?
- Install .NET Winforms Barcode Control;
- Add .NET Winforms Barcode Control onto your .NET Visual Studio Toolbox;
- Drag and drop the WinDataMatrix control into the Forms;
- You will see a barcode image generated; more Data Matrix barcode setting please see below.
How to Generate Data Matrix with C#, VB.NET Class in .NET Winforms?
Copy those following sample code to your .NET Winforms projects:
DataMatrix barcode = new DataMatrix();
barcode.Code = "Data Matrix";
barcode.Resolution = 104;
barcode.Rotate = Rotate.Rotate180;
barcode.Format = ImageFormat.Gif;
Dim barcode As BusinessRefinery.Barcode.DataMatrix =
barcode.Code = "Data Matrix"
barcode.Resolution = 104
barcode.Rotate = BusinessRefinery.Barcode.Rotate.Rotate270
barcode.Format = System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageFormat.Gif