How to Generate Barcodes in Crystal Reports using C#
BizCode Generator for Crystal Report is easy-to-use and lightweight generation DLL for developers to insert linear and matrix barcoding features in Crystal Reports. It is an reusable barcode generator which stays embedded on reports solution once installed.
General Requirement of Barcode Generator for Crystal Report
Windows Operating Systems
Works well in Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003,Windows XP
Full integration in C#, VB.NET, Managed C++, Borland Delphi for.NET, build robust reporting solution using Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010
Testing Environmnet of Barcode Generator for Crystal Report
Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Visual Studio 2005, Visual C#.NET
BizCode Generator for Crystal Report
Add Crystal Report Barcode Generating Reference to Report Project
- Download BizCode Generator for Crystal Report Free Trial and unzip it;
- Start Visual Studio and create a new Crystal Reports;
- Click "Project" and select "Add Reference";
- Then add "BusinessRefinery.Barcode.web.dll" to your Crystal Reports project reference;
Create Linear/2D Barcodes Using Crystal Report Barcode Generator
- Accept the defaults of "Use Report Expert" and "Standard Report" in Crystal Report Gallery dialog box.
- In the Data tab, expand "Create New Connection" and choose "ADO.NET". After click "next" button, you could see the "Connection" form. Navigate to the "CustomerDataSet.xsd" in the downloaded package and click "Finish" button.
- Add table "Customer" as selected tables in the "Data" form and click "Next". In following "Fields" form, add all three columns available to right "Customer" fields, and Click "Finish".
- In CrystalReport1.rpt, drag and drop field "Barcode" to the report Section 3 (Details).
- Go to .NET project solution explorer and navigate to the "BusinessRefinery.Barcode.web.dll". Then add it to the project reference.