- Barcode for .NET
- Barcode for Java
- Barcode for MS Office
- Generate barcodes in ASP.NET
- Generate barcodes in .NET WinForms
- Generate barcodes in Visual C#.NET
- Generate barcodes in Visual Basic.NET
- Generate barcodes in Java
- Generate barcodes in Crystal Reports
- Generate barcodes in Reporting Service
- Generate barcodes in RDLC Report
- Generate Barcodes in BIRT Report
- Order Now
- About Us
iReport, an open source standalone graphical program that provides report designer capabilities, and is able to run reports using all data source supported by the JasperReports engine. iReport is actively maintained by JasperSoft.
It can be used in Java-enabled applications, including Java EE or Web applications, to generate dynamic content. It reads its instructions from an XML or .jasper file.
A barcode is an optical machine-readable representation of data. Originally, barcodes represented data in the widths (lines) and the spacings of parallel lines, and may be referred to as linear or 1D (1 dimensional) barcodes or symbologies. They also come in patterns of squares, dots, hexagons and other geometric patterns within images termed 2D (2 dimensional) matrix codes or symbologies. Although 2D systems use symbols other than bars, they are generally referred to as barcodes as well. Barcodes can be read by optical scanners called barcode readers, or scanned from an image by special software.